Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Eugen Roganath

2 posters

Go down

Application: Eugen Roganath Empty Application: Eugen Roganath

Post  Eugen Roganath Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:28 am

Full Name: Eugen Jonathan Roganath

Sex:Male

Weight:236

Height:5'9

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth: Lordaeron

Current Residence: Ironforge or Zeramas

Past Employement:Knight of the Order of the Golden Wolf, Former Commander of Stormwind Infantry 352nd Division

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe: Served as a decently ranked member in the Order of the Golden Wolf, a frontline Military Force, and was Commander of the Stromwind Infantry 352nd Division stationed in Twilight Highlands

Personality Overview: Kind, Caring, Comedic, but Serious when needed, also a tad Commanding.

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.

-Courage is standing against impossible odds in order to either continue to help your allies preform the required objective, or taking a stand for those in need when none else will.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.

- Yes, because without the Chain of Command, total chaos would break loose.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)

-Friendly and normally Comedic, but shy around beautiful women.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?

-I have, my Mother is Gilnean originally and my Brother went to Gilneas before the wall was built, thus I have a deep respect for Gilneans and do not question their choice from the past, only the choice they make currently.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?

-Yes, because it shows that one has earned the right to lead, not bought it or cheated it, and that command should be honored and respect, but equality is also important in order to reach an understanding.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.

- I... Had a bit of an issue once when I was younger years ago, I had one too many an ale and took a swing at a guard.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?

-Of course, I myself am one of the Ebon Blade, thus making them brothers and sisters do to what we are linked by... The curse of Undeath.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?

- Of course, In fact, I already wear the Uniform as was required for my Command post, though I normally wore a cape.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?

- OF course, I am no Warlock and do not dabble in Shadow magic.

Any other comments or questions:

- Thoranis and I have known each other, I worry there may be a bit of tension between us.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their background. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))

- Eugen used to be a Scarlet Crusader, but was given a taste of Unholy Energy by a Death Knight named Curtriand, he eventually became a Death Knight under the Service of Kar'Galos, commonly known as Vicente. He was removed from the Golden Wolf because the Lich took control of his body, and made him attack his allies. In the end, the Lich was finally beaten, and Eugen became a Commander for a good amount of time, but resigned from the main assault forces to protect the City.

Eugen Roganath
Eugen Roganath

Back to top Go down

Application: Eugen Roganath Empty ACCEPTED!

Post  Gashwin Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:13 am

ACCEPTED! Please seen an officer in game for your IC interview!

Gashwin

Back to top Go down