Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Rhorin Marken

2 posters

Go down

Application: Rhorin Marken Empty Application: Rhorin Marken

Post  Rhorin Marken Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Rhorin Marken

Sex: Male

Weight: 138 lbs.

Height: 6'4"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth:
- Keel Harbor, Gilneas

Current Residence:
- Cathedral Square, Stormwind City

Past Employement:
- Warrior of Order of the Golden Wolf, Spec. Ops of The Quick and the Dead

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
- Lordaeron Military, Stormwind Army, Order of the Golden Wolf

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- Courage is when a person is willing to stand up and fight for what's right, regardless of self-consequence. I would fight for what I believe in any day.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
- Usually, because a superior is to be respected, but if the order goes against my views, I won't follow it.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
- Friendly, though if someone tries to attack me, I will retaliate.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
- I am Gilnean, so I don't think I will act poorly.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- Yes. I believe all are equal, however, if someone is my superior, but do not deserve my respect, then I won't treat them as such.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
- Yes, I work with them on a semidaily basis now.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- Yes.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
- Certainly.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
- No.

Any other comments or questions:
- None

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
- Rhorin Marken was born seven years before the Greymane Wall was put up, and fled before it was finished, as he was a free spirit and did not appreciate the confines of Gilneas. He was taken in by a Lordaeron family, and raised like one of their own. Many years later, showing skill as one of the greatest footmen and captains(whichever is superior to footmen, but not like general) of Lordaeron's army, Prince Arthas Minethil chose him among others to join him on an expedition to Northrend.

There, Arthas had created many death knights, and Rhorin was among them, when the greatest had been plucked. Like the others, Rhorin's life force seeped away, ever so slowly. But, something happened: unlike most of the obidiant minions of Arthas, something tore at Rhorin. Eventually, he had gone back to Lordaeron, though he didn't remember such a trip. It was only a matter of time before he would become undead. Rhorin was walking through the forest, when a group of strange lupine creatures attacked.

There were many, and though Rhorin held, one of them bit him, clean through his chestplate. Rhorin had expected to become undead, but the voices of darkness left him, and the tugging at his very soul dispersed. From then, Rhorin has been traveling the world, settling down eventually in Stormwind.

I know it's lengthy...

Rhorin Marken

Back to top Go down

Application: Rhorin Marken Empty Accepted!

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Accepted
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down