Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angeal trying to join

Go down

Angeal trying to join Empty Angeal trying to join

Post  Angeal Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:39 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Angeal Datenshi

Sex: Male

Weight: 180 lbs

Height: 6'1

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
Darkfallen

Place of Birth:
Stormwind.

Current Residence:
Stromwind.

Past Employment:
Stromwind Guards.

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
I was once an Stormwind officer.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
Courage is how one acts to things to come.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
I feel the have been there and they have the right as long as it does not interfere ones morels.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
I study the person before I talk.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
I could really careless if they are walking around the city.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
Partly. A man has to earn his respect but yet he might not be as strong in one skill as a other. There for that other person is greater then him in that skill. But as a hole you are only as strong as your weakest link. There for it should be the others that try to train them. Not for power but for what is right.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
Not anymore...

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
Yes.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
Yes.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
Yes.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
No.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-

Angeal

Back to top Go down

Angeal trying to join Empty Angeal trying to join background >.> I forgot.

Post  Angeal Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:11 am

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
Angeal was once knight of Stormwind. He went out with a group of other knights to protect a village being attack by worgens. He was then captured and turned himself. He made it out of SFK and then was taken by the lich king. He was tested on while there and become a darkfallen. After the fight at hopes light he lost his memories. He just recently just regained them and is trying to join the Stormwing guards again.

Angeal

Back to top Go down

Angeal trying to join Empty Sorry!

Post  Alyvia Scarlett Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:57 am

I'm sorry to inform you, your application has been declined.

- L.T Alyvia Scalett
Alyvia Scarlett
Alyvia Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Angeal trying to join Empty Re: Angeal trying to join

Post  Angeal Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:16 am

May i know why?

Angeal

Back to top Go down

Angeal trying to join Empty Re: Angeal trying to join

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content